These are some of the systems I have development over the past few years
- M-SAT was the first alternate Offender Assessment System to be accredited and approved for use by the Ministry of Justice. I lead the primary design and development of the system. M-SAT has been live for 2 years, with more than 28,000 assessments having been successfully completed.
- I developed a digital display system to allow the communications and marketing team to display important messages in waiting areas, and also provide a level of white noise. The system featured multiple display options to cope with the varying bandwidth and licensing of each office. Each unit automatically synchronised it's content, allowing the information displayed to be easily updated from a central repository. They also transmitted their current status to a central control interface to allow easy maintenance and management.
- MySIS - a bespoke Offender Management solution developed for Seetec. Created in Visual Studio using C#, .Net, MVC, EF, JQuery / Kendo.
- With the creation of the Kent, Surrey and Sussex CRC I developed a new secure web platform from the server architecture up. The system ran the KSSCRC website, and had a seamless WYSIWIG administration interface. The platform also had the capability of running as a secure Intranet and as a public access portal. The site was fully responsive in modern web browsers and in IE6.
- The Extranet was a secure digital mirror of Kent Probation's Internal Intranet. Creating the Extranet provided numerous IT security challenges. The system was running successfully and securely for the more than 5 years.
- Kent Probation's Website. Following the demise of Flash, the entire site needed to be rebuilt using PHP, Html5 and CSS. Development of this website was from the ground up and closely followed the previous site's design and feel. The site featured a bespoke content management system, authentication protocols, and met all of the web standards at the time.
- Booking Manager. This system allows staff to book interview and meeting rooms throughout the county from their desktops. The status of the rooms in each office is displayed on a large screen in the corridors. Each corridor also has a touchscreen interface to allow bookings to be repeated. Each corridor interface runs a ubuntu web server pointed to a central database to display current status, and the touchscreens are all android tablets.